New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Robocop arcade games finished at max difficulty wo deaths!

ant
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Comment: I am RoboAnt!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:52 pm Reply with quote

https://www.reddit.com/r/Robocop/comments/102izii/robocop_arcade_games_finished_at_max_difficulty/

RB 3026

cake
Burnout
C-L4

C-L4

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:18 pm Reply with quote

Maybe I'm just old now, but that looks like the opposite of fun. Cheers to the skill it took, but damn.

RB 5960

game-xbox360 Ed-260 doctor-who-dalek ED-209-3D darkman-figure judge-dredd TMNT
ant
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Comment: I am RoboAnt!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:56 pm Reply with quote

Burnout :
Maybe I'm just old now, but that looks like the opposite of fun. Cheers to the skill it took, but damn.
Same. I wasted my $20 when I was a teen in a ice skating place since I was bored and loved RoboCop.

RB 3026

cake
WeKilledYou
DIRECTIVE 249 Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others

L-L4

Comment: I know you. You're dead!

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:17 pm Reply with quote

I’ve never been very good at hard/challenging video games.

I played Robocop at my local arcade not too long ago. Luckily they don’t go by quarters or tokens like the old days, or I would be broke.

I applaud your efforts.

RB 1163

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
Burnout
C-L4

C-L4

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:07 pm Reply with quote

ant :
Burnout :
Same. I wasted my $20 when I was a teen in a ice skating place since I was bored and loved RoboCop.

Seriously. That game and the Stand Up Terminator 2 Arcade took more money from me than I care to admit.

Also: Fuck you Altered Beast

RB 5960

game-xbox360 Ed-260 doctor-who-dalek ED-209-3D darkman-figure judge-dredd TMNT
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:34 am Reply with quote

Burnout :
Cheers to the skill it took, but damn.

I agree. It's interesting to watch that stuff but.. eh I lost my edge for hair-pulling kinds of gameplaying quite a while ago now.

Burnout :
Seriously. That game and the Stand Up Terminator 2 Arcade took more money from me than I care to admit.

Also: Fuck you Altered Beast

Boy I remember these too! Which brings me to..

Burnour :
Maybe I'm just old now,

Yup. Now excuse me while I get my walking stick and my Werthers Originals. Laughing

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Games & Comics All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard