New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Robocop: Rogue City Demo

Justice
L-L2

L-L2

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:50 am Reply with quote

Man, it has been a long long time since I posted here... Didn't check my last post date but if it is a decade I wouldn't be surprised... Time has a way of getting away from us all. I remember fragments of a lady calling pics "picts" and a frenchman making a robocop fanmovie... Wonder if that ever happened. I think I even sent him my photo to use in the background for a mugshot at the time...

Anyway, the reason for my return is purely selfish... I played the Demo and put together a YouTube video for my Gaming channel that will likely never hit 1000 subscribers. I love the demo. I've played through Terminator: Resistance and both DLCs in the past so I knew what to expect. Teyon isn't a AAA studio but they put down a solid effort and really tied it into the movies.

Link to YouTube: Robocop: Rogue City - It's SOLID!

I would really appreciate it if you gave it a watch. And I would love to know if any of you played it and what your experiences were!

RB 10471

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod auto9 lewis-figure robocop-figure1 police-sig-sauer police-shotgun
Zentron
:

<font color=0f1637>:<font color=C0D9D9>

Comment: Your move creep!!

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:16 am Reply with quote

The face modelling do have the Uncanny Valley vibe to them, but my one real gripe is the sound of the Auto-9, it doesn't sound as good as in the movie and it would be great if that could be sorted for the full release!

RB 2649

game-xbox dvd-rvst klf-album1 RoboAnime ED-209-3D cola
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:50 am Reply with quote

Justice :
I remember fragments of a lady calling pics "picts" and a frenchman making a robocop fanmovie...

Those were dark times. I gave your video a like and subscribed for the memories. Good luck with the channel.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:40 pm Reply with quote

Justice :
Man, it has been a long long time since I posted here... Didn't check my last post date but if it is a decade I wouldn't be surprised... Time has a way of getting away from us all.

16 Nov 2011. Been a while. Smile

Robo demo was fun. I had technical/graphics problems at first but a patch fixed it.
For RoboCop fans its a lot of good stuff, but i wonder what the casual fans thinks of it.

RB 348130

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
HOB888
O-L5

O-L5

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:26 pm Reply with quote

Archive :
Justice :
Man, it has been a long long time since I posted here... Didn't check my last post date but if it is a decade I wouldn't be surprised... Time has a way of getting away from us all.

16 Nov 2011. Been a while. Smile

Robo demo was fun. I had technical/graphics problems at first but a patch fixed it.
For RoboCop fans its a lot of good stuff, but i wonder what the casual fans thinks of it.

Story and atmopshere are interesting, could end up being the true sequel to R2.That alone makes
it worth.

RB 1199

game-xbox
artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Comment: Stay out of trouble!

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:55 am Reply with quote

i've seen quite a bit of positive buzz on twitter and youtube, many praise it captures well the "play like a tank" feel and the attention to detail at reenacting the universe. There is also a lot insistence on how it brings back the First Person Shooter from the 2000s, when the genre peaked.

No one says it's a masterpiece (as expected), but overall it's seen as a solid entertainment and somewhat refreshing experience.

RB 6857

spawn-figure alien-warrior starwars-trooper prototype-figure1 starshiptroopers robo-scraped knightrider-kitt
WeKilledYou
DIRECTIVE 249 Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others

L-L4

Comment: I know you. You're dead!

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:16 am Reply with quote

Now that I have a Xbox X I will definitely being getting and playing this. In between Starfield of course.

RB 1163

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Games & Comics All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard