New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

You know you're a Robocop fan when...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84  Next

JMRamos87
O-L1*

O-L1*

Comment: Dead or alive, you're coming with me!

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:34 am Reply with quote

Archive :
When RoboCop's been so much in the media lately, it is obvious what people are real Robo fans by how they type RoboCop.
I've seen a lot of places with the C not capitalised and I just shake my head to the Robo ignorance.

RIGHT ON!!!!!!

RB 77

ROBOTCOP
Sgt-L4

Sgt-L4

Comment: joined back in 2002 . forgot password. rejoined

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:54 am Reply with quote

When you spend hours a day searching the internet looking for anything RoboCop. Everystore you go to you constantly on the lookout for robo goodies.

And all of a sudden you dont mind going shopping with the wife lol

Cheers

Alex

"Dead or Alive you are Selling to Me "

RB 495

robocop-helmet ultra1
JMRamos87
O-L1*

O-L1*

Comment: Dead or alive, you're coming with me!

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:14 am Reply with quote

Yeah. Both old and new.

RB 77

JimWantsAliens
L-L1*

L-L1*

Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:22 am Reply with quote

Archive :
When RoboCop's been so much in the media lately, it is obvious what people are real Robo fans by how they type RoboCop.
I've seen a lot of places with the C not capitalised and I just shake my head to the Robo ignorance.

Mind you, if I type RoboCop on this site, it auto-corrects it to remove the capital C! I have to go back and manually correct it but yeah agreed.

On a related note, I know I'm a Robo fan when I type a word beginning with 'E' on my smartphone and the first suggestion is ED-209.

RB 2943

remake1 robocop-statue game-xbox
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:11 pm Reply with quote

You know you're a RoboCop fan when you're in a meeting, then the person who is talking says something positive about the company and you start clapping and yelling YES!, then everyone turns and looks at you, and you only get one or two claps to follow you.

As this was happening to me, I was in RoboCop heaven...because when it was my turn to talk to this this group I of course...as any good RoboCop fan would do, I told them.....good business is where you find it.

Great fucking day.

RB 106381

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:36 pm Reply with quote

Awesome, Hell!

You know you're a RoboCop fan when you always type RoboCop (with proper capitalization) of course, and doing so instills a habit that often leads you to capitalize other certain things in a similar fashion even when they're not so such as FaceBook, NetFlix, and so forth, and have to remember to not do it or change it afterward (or just ignore it). Bah.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Filthy Rich Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:26 pm Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
Awesome, Hell!

You know you're a RoboCop fan when you always type RoboCop (with proper capitalization) of course, and doing so instills a habit that often leads you to capitalize other certain things in a similar fashion even when they're not so such as FaceBook, NetFlix, and so forth, and have to remember to not do it or change it afterward (or just ignore it). Bah.

Fuck yeah...i do that every single time...our man deserves that kind of respect!

RB 106381

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
JadeETC
Regular at rigatoni feeds.

Sgt-L1

Comment: Mind if I...zip this up?

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:00 pm Reply with quote

...you write 'MURPHY' in the snow with your pee.

RB -548

RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:25 am Reply with quote

RoboHell :
You know you're a RoboCop fan when you're in a meeting, then the person who is talking says something positive about the company and you start clapping and yelling YES!, then everyone turns and looks at you, and you only get one or two claps to follow you.

As this was happening to me, I was in RoboCop heaven...because when it was my turn to talk to this this group I of course...as any good RoboCop fan would do, I told them.....good business is where you find it.

Great fucking day.

So much win!! I always try to put some pop-culture quotes here and there when I'm in class or in a similiar situation. And when my English teacher is the only one who gets it, I start feeling sad for humanity tongue

RB 12622

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
RoboBabylonAD
The Kid Goes Wild

Sgt-L4

Comment: Angry and Young...Under the Gun...

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:47 am Reply with quote

...when you make Facebook friends with Ed Neumeier and tag him in a photo of you watching "RoboCop," thanking him for the evening's entertainment.

RB 353

robocop-figure3 robocop-helmet auto9 nuke-red-ramrod robocop3-gunarm dvd-robocop1 dvd-robocop2 dvd-robocop3
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:16 pm Reply with quote

^ I saw that, dude (At least I'm pretty sure that was you, anyway). I think most if not all of us are friends with Ed. Along with others, of course. Wink

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Contest Winner Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:19 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, Ed is cool as fuck. Message him, he will message you back. Unless you send him naked photos of a drunk The Man molesting his RoboFigure, he won't respond to that.

RB 106381

Zentron
:

<font color=0f1637>:<font color=C0D9D9>

Comment: Your move creep!!

Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:10 am Reply with quote

You know you're a fan when... you find yourself in a fit of rage, punching Joel Kinnaman repeatedly in the face for being such a lousy Robocop!

RB 2548

game-xbox dvd-rvst klf-album1 RoboAnime ED-209-3D cola
RoboBabylonAD
The Kid Goes Wild

Sgt-L4

Comment: Angry and Young...Under the Gun...

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:11 am Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
^ I saw that, dude (At least I'm pretty sure that was you, anyway). I think most if not all of us are friends with Ed. Along with others, of course. Wink

Yeah I was the one who said it was time to get back in touch with my love for 80s Science Fiction and it's a shot of the title on my TV.

I tagged both him and Nancy Allen and they both responded positively. It's a great feeling haha.

RB 353

robocop-figure3 robocop-helmet auto9 nuke-red-ramrod robocop3-gunarm dvd-robocop1 dvd-robocop2 dvd-robocop3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> The Big Robo topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard