New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Robocop 2D 3 - fanmade game Released
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:28 pm Reply with quote

Hi everyone it's the very first post I write in this amazing site... I'm a big fan of Robocop and inmediately I read this forum I downloaded the game and of course the other previous two parts.

Well, let tell ya, there are really great games... very superior to old arcade version and the awful Robocop 3 for Genesis and Snes, I really enjoy these games, I play 'em with max volume... the music... it couldn't be better I never get tired of that superb music.

Really good job Eric, and I've been playing the other games of your site, good work, you could make a soccer game! but in the way of old soccer games like Super Side Kicks (specially 3 & 4).

Не выбрана
RB 0

Clarence Boddicker II
R-L1

R-L1

Comment: My daddy was a bad man...and I'm so much worse

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quote

Dwonloaded this bad boy about three days ago...took awhile to download on my ancient computer..(ya, that's my bad luck, I needs the cash to upgrade) Dunno, the controls are sorta twonky for me...I'd love to hook up a PS2 controller and have a go at it. I found it challenging at times but, I got killed in the elevator ...a lot of bad guys. Good action...the crouch move is a bit crazy, but it gets a bit repetitive..same dudes wanting to kill me, over and over again...and that clock! tick, tick, tick..I sure could do without that.

ED 209's can't complain about that.

Overall, I really like the graphics and gameplay...and am sort of addicted to it right now. Great work. 10 +

Now enough writing....back to the game!!! LOL

RB 51

RoboCop 6000
O-L3

O-L3

Comment: 1989,1990,1991, Serve the public trust,Protect the inocent,Uphold the law_

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quote

Eric :
RoboFan_93 :
the annoying bug with the mirrors (when Robo's in front of a mirror his reflection is not only in it, but on the floor too)...

Not sure what you mean exactly, what version are you playing (hold "C" at title to display version) and post screenshot if possible.

Anyone completed it with an "A" rank?

I'm agree with Parkan,I beat the game about 10 times and I still getting Rank (C). Sometimes I get Rank (B) and I unlock level select but I want to unlock the (debug mode).How suppose we'll unlock it getting B...or...C when the game requires to beat with (A) rank, and when you play a lot of times always the same B or C.If anybody knows how to get (A) rank let me know I will very gratefuly.....Thanks. I'm very proud to be part of this Marvelous site ROBOCOP RULES FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

RB 275

RoboCop 6000
O-L3

O-L3

Comment: 1989,1990,1991, Serve the public trust,Protect the inocent,Uphold the law_

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quote

Clarence Boddicker II :
Dwonloaded this bad boy about three days ago...took awhile to download on my ancient computer..(ya, that's my bad luck, I needs the cash to upgrade) Dunno, the controls are sorta twonky for me...I'd love to hook up a PS2 controller and have a go at it. I found it challenging at times but, I got killed in the elevator ...a lot of bad guys. Good action...the crouch move is a bit crazy, but it gets a bit repetitive..same dudes wanting to kill me, over and over again...and that clock! tick, tick, tick..I sure could do without that.

ED 209's can't complain about that.

Overall, I really like the graphics and gameplay...and am sort of addicted to it right now. Great work. 10 +

Now enough writing....back to the game!!! LOL

Yeah I Love it at all!! the graphics,the gameplay,and the most of all every movie soundFX is here.This is the most wonderful Robo trilogy I ever play.It surpass the arcade games in about 99%.There are some turn offs like you can't change the difficulty and the controls and the most worse the cheats, in previous games you can activate the debug mode with a password but now, you'll have to get (A) rank for this one,and this is practically impossible with to much enemies in every level,you can't handle it sometimes.For the rest is everything is expectacular.Well I only hope to see the fourth installement of this 2D series thumb1

RB 275

Eric
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quote

Robocop 2D 3's ranking system is based on Enemies shot, Bullets fired, Lifes used, & Time taken.

Press F6 during a game to display the current game info.

After game over/completion the results screen will display "OK" when each target score has been reached, your rank will reflect on how many "OK"'s you have and if the level select was used.

ENEMY = Shoot as many as possible
BULLETS = Make each bullet count
LIFES = Limit use
TIME = Be fast

RB 311

game-pad transformers-optimus AirWolf-Logo STH-Sonic ghostbusters-badge
RoboCop 6000
O-L3

O-L3

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quote

Good it's very good to know it,I will still try and I'm gonna get that (A) rank no matter what the cost,not only for the cheats for be the best roboplayer too Smile

Thanks for the tips
Eric thumb1

RB 275

RoboCop 6000
O-L3

O-L3

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quote

huh what i Don't get it,I beat the game almost perfectly about 3 times in a row and I still getting (B) rank, forgive me guys but the (A) rank doesn't not exist here Mad

RB 275

Eric
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quote

RoboCop 6000 :
huh what i Don't get it,I beat the game almost perfectly about 3 times in a row and I still getting (B) rank, forgive me guys but the (A) rank doesn't not exist here Mad

Press F6 during the game to display your current time & kills etc so that you know if you need more kills etc...

The results screen will tell you what parts you have completed or failed at, if you are receiving a "B" you are most likely only failing one section.

Please post your results screen and I will be able to let you know what is needed for a "A".

RB 311

RoboCop 6000
O-L3

O-L3

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quote

You are right Eric,now I acheive (A) I was only fail on the kills I made 1165 at the end.Well mission accomplish,now I will enjoy the game at the way I like it ala Debug Laughing Enough talking lets get back the streets ov detroit Happy robo thumb1

RB 275

Eric
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quote

RoboCop 6000 :
You are right Eric,now I acheive (A) I was only fail on the kills I made 1165 at the end.Well mission accomplish,now I will enjoy the game at the way I like it ala Debug Laughing Enough talking lets get back the streets ov detroit Happy robo thumb1

Well done! Smile

Since we have had "A" rank, cheats are now up at our cheats page:-
http://www.parkproductions.btinternet.co.uk/

RB 311

Mephisto
DC-L1

DC-L1

Comment: Former Co-Admin and all around asshole.

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quote

Awesome. Thanks Eric. Smile

Good job Robo 6000.thumb1

RB 495

RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:31 pm Reply with quote

RoboCop 6000 :

You're not human! Shocked

RB 12622

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
RoboCop 6000
O-L3

O-L3

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quote

Oh thank you guys,It's not very difficult that it looks,It's just keep trying as a loyal Robo fan as we are.Hey Eric!! how about the 4th installement of the 2D saga heh!? mr green

RB 275

RoboCop 6000
O-L3

O-L3

Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quote

Hi guys yea i know this one is quite old but i cannot stop playing it.I love it all ov them and i know when the 2D 4 is out will be da bomb,but i want to ask some ov u guys if u know if there is a cheat in R2D 1 to unlock 100% upgrade from the start,cus in R2D 2 there's is a cheat for it but i R2D 1 don't if u know in R2D 1 exist a cheat for activate upgrades from the beginning let me know PLZ i will very grateful and sorry for bother u with this old topic.

RB 275

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Games & Comics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard