New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

The best shows they cancelled
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Duke Serkol
O-L3

O-L3

Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:20 pm Reply with quote

How come Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles has not been mentioned once? Shocked

CREDITS 23

Deus Ex Robo

C-L1

Comment: Is my new life a reward for the one I led?

Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:10 pm Reply with quote

Because that show was a joke further smearing fecal matter upon the Terminator's good name.

CREDITS 627

AClockworkOrange Dawn-of-the-Dead nuke-red-ramrod nuke-blue-velvet nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder
Duke Serkol
O-L3

O-L3

Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:01 pm Reply with quote

Not enough action and too much drama for your taste?

It did get pretty bad in the later part of season 2 (what with emo John and crazy Sarah...), the episodes from 10 to 16 especially.

CREDITS 23

Deus Ex Robo

C-L1

Comment: Is my new life a reward for the one I led?

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:53 am Reply with quote

Hahaha, oh man. That was a nice joke. I love people who don't know much about me.

CREDITS 627

AClockworkOrange Dawn-of-the-Dead nuke-red-ramrod nuke-blue-velvet nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder
Duke Serkol
O-L3

O-L3

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:00 pm Reply with quote

Uh... is the joke your previous post's judgement of the show or my, perhaps mistaken, guess as to why you may not like it?
Anyway thanks for the plus 1 Smile

Anyway, I want to add another one to the list: Twin Peaks.
Man that show was murdered after the ninth episode of season 2. It literally went from paranormal horror with black humor highlights to straight up comedy with a soap opera-ish streak.

CREDITS 23

Neoranger
R-L5

R-L5

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:37 am Reply with quote

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. I was having so much fun with this show.

Firefly too, naturally. I also kind of mourn Everwood's demise-- it was one of the better examples of the type of show it was, especially opposite to the ones whose favor it got canned for (7th Heaven-- that show was hell). And I have a particularly nasty spot in my heart for the sudden cancelation of RoboCop and especially Lois & Clark.

CREDITS 124

Duke Serkol
O-L3

O-L3

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:55 pm Reply with quote

Oh, how about Reaper? Was that brought up already?

CREDITS 23

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:19 am Reply with quote

Gadget :
And I dunno if anyone's ever heard of this, but there was also this series called The Pretender (starring Michael T. Weiss and Andrea Parker). It was definitely one of the best shows on air. I disliked the last TV-movie though and how it ended like that (if anybody knows what the hell I'm talking about I'm sure you'd know what I'm going on about).

I remember the Pretender, only vaguely. My dad watched it more than i did, he liked it and found it quite interesting, I don't remember almost anything from it however. Never even heard of a film though.

CREDITS 2304

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
WeKilledYou
DIRECTIVE 249 Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others

L-L4

Comment: I know you. You're dead!

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:54 am Reply with quote

Millennium made by Chris Carter and starring Lance Henriksen.

It wasn't the greatest thing ever, but it was surely better than The Lone Gunmen. I feel it had the potential to be really good, and venture into different areas that the X-Files didn't.

CREDITS 112

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard